Friday, January 13, 2012

An answer??

As most of you know we have to start looking at kindergarten options for Owen. I have been adamant that I don't want him at a public school...I don't really know why I feel so strongly about this, after all I went K-12 in a public school and turned out just fine. Maybe it is that so much has changed in the past 10 years and I want and desire MORE for Owen and Wyatt. We have been praying about Owen going to a private school for some time now, and I feel that my mind is already made up, despite the enormous check I'm going to have to write each month.

Just about an hour ago while I was sitting at my desk working, Owen came over to me and crawled up in my chair and whispered in my ear, "Christ Jesus came to this world to save sinners." Yep at that moment I just knew what we had to do. We have to put him in a private school that will be faith based. I crave for him to have the school, home, and church foundation based on faith. All places where he will receive the morals and values he is getting at home. It's as simple as that!

More on this later I'm sure, but I just had to share Owen's cute story.....it may have been an answer to our prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.