Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wyatt's first spend the night with Aunt Julie

Wyatt had his first spend the night with my sister the other night. I honestly think that the only place he has ever stayed, other than here of course, is at my parents or at Kris' parents house. She was delighted to have him.....she took several great videos but I haven't figured out how to upload them quite yet.

Here Wyatt is eating a few handfuls of popcorn Owen must have taken this picture of Julie and Wyatt. Owen does a pretty good job....




Owen enjoying some popcorn. Check out the look on his face! I love those lips and eyes! Owen and Steve.




Tubby time







My boys




Love em'!


Thanks to Aunt Julie for watching the boys. Kris and I went to the theater and saw the new Mission Impossible movie. We had a fun night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.