Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wy Dedication Part #2

My sister sent over her pictures faster than I was expecting, so I thought I would share these as well.
Cool picture! I love the stained glass and the sun was shinning just perfect today! Our family on stage.


Wyatt starting to "freak" outYep more freaking out in the middle of a prayer....thanks Wy! The pastor even said, "Wyatt - the prophet, hopefully you can use that voice for God someday!"




Me and my baby!Back at home. Kris trying to figure out what Owen wants for lunch.





Owen the rock star! This kid has some serious moves....he made us all gather around tonight for a concert. It was greatWy and Nathan playing




Wy in his tunnel.


Me and Wy.....


Wy and me......


It was getting a little crazy by this time. And even a little crazier when my brother and Nick arrived later in the day.Aunt Julie needed a nap from all the pictures she had taken today. Actually I really think that she just needed a massage in the I-Joy. Everyone usually fights over it when they are over and ironically Kris and I never use it! Go figure...




It wasn't a long nap but she swore Owen is a comfy pillow.


And this is how we finished the day. The boys were like this watching a movie. Love it!As I said earlier, a perfect day....just perfect. Good food, good times, good family! God is good all of the time, all of the time God is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.