Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cute Owen story

Today I had to run up to the lab to have a urine sample taking for my nephrologist. My mom came over and watched the boys for about 45 minutes so I didn't have to drag them with me in a public restroom and try to make sure that they didn't touch anything. Just thinking about them being there creeps me out!

So tonight at dinner Owen asked the blessing. This is pretty verbatim to what he said, "Dear Lord, Thank you for this day and thank you for letting nana come over to babysit so my mom could go to the doctor and pee in a bucket, and thank you for this food and please bless it to our bodies and help to keep us strong and healthy, Amen."

So of course I just start cracking up when he mentions me peeing in a bucket.....how can you keep a straight face with a comment like that?!

And tonight my boys climbed up in my chair with me at my desk and we took a nice picture of the three of us. Love my boys, just love 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.