Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Well it is officially 2012. Here are some pictures from today.

I added this picture because it was my centerpiece for Christmas and I love it....so wanted to pass it along for everyone to see. We had quite the lazy day today. Kris and I went out with good friends last night on a progressive dinner date night and then stayed the night at a hotel. Owen and Wyatt stayed with Kris' parents... (thanks Grammy and Grampy...SO much!) We had a great time and even enjoyed going in the hot tub....lots of good food....tons of laughing....and to finish the perfect evening off we watched Dick Clark help ring in the New Year ...his 40th year in a row. WOW!


After we picked up the boys today we headed home and just enjoyed an extremely lazy day around the house. We played a lot and had dart gun fights and had juicy cheese burgers for dinner with pineapple rings and potato chips. It was nice to just stay in and hang out with just the four of us....hey, wasn't that one of my new year's resolutions?! I suppose I'm starting off pretty good.


I can't get over how old Owen looks in this picture! Look at how grown up his face is...I just can't get over it....And of course Wy saying cheese for me

Owen man playing trains.


Boys be playing


Wyatt playing with one of his sets that he got for Christmas

I'm not really sure what he was doing here. I think he had a piece of food in the pan and was trying to eat it.

Owen and daddy wrestling.


Owen giving me a nice smile.

Wyatt getting a little frustrated because I wouldn't give him something he wanted from the counter. My good looking hubby!



Check out Owen's good mood today!! I love it when this kid smiles and I have my camera out!

Wy being super serious about something.


I love you Wyatt!



What a nice, relaxing day today. We are excited to go to bed early with the boys tonight. Kris and I both need a good nights sleep!


Happy New Year to all of you. We wish you good health and happiness in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.