Friday, January 27, 2012

Pics from this week

I feel like I haven't blogged in a while......life goes by way too fast! I just started working full-time again, still from home and it will only be until March 1st (or so I'm told) but regardless I've been busy. Working, taking care of the boys (Kris is never home), cooking, cleaning, etc. it is all keeping me very busy. So I decided to post a bunch of random pictures that I took throughout the week.

Wyatt came over to me looking like this the other day......so cute! I immediately imagined what it would be like to have a daughter....wearing a pink hat! Adorable!

Sometimes we find Owen like this in the morning or throughout the day. He sets up a little fort right in front of the heater vent so he can stay, in his own words, "toasty warm". Good idea Owen! It certainly does look comfy!

And of course we had a lot of concerts this week.





This was taken last weekend when Kris was home. It is a cute picture of the two of them. One day this week while I was driving Owen to school we happened to be behind a L.E.T.S bus. Owen asked if that bus was going to a delicate people school.....love that kid!!

So tonight Kris is home at a decent hour and we are going to spend our weekend together as a family. Dinner, games, movies, whatever the boys want to do! It doesn't really matter what we do as long as we are together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.