Sunday, February 24, 2013

Before and after....backsplash completed

For valentines day kris said that he would put a backsplash in our kitchen for me. When we had our kitchen redone almost 6 years ago we never had a backsplash put in. Probably to save some money if I remember correctly. But anyway....I was wandering around Costco last week and happened upon some boxes of tile. I instantly fell in love, okay maybe that's a bit exaggerated, but I did like it well enough. I then went to Home Depot to make sure it was a good deal and found out that it was an excellent deal...so back to Costco I went and bought the tile. Kris got the first section up last weekend.

Before


After


Then this weekend he worked really hard to finish it up. He did an amazing job and I am so proud of everything that he can do!! He really is a true blessing to me and the boys.

Before


After


Before


After



After


It really gives the the kitchen a polished look....a completed look. Thanks kris for all of your hard work! It looks awesome!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.