Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentines

I have been showing Owen all kinds of valentine ideas lately. These won hands down. So since we had a snow day today we decided to work on them.


I think they turned out pretty darned cute. The middle row is what the back of the super hero suckers look like. I added an extra hole punch on the bottom of the cape to help give them a little more support. All in all a pretty fun project.


Owen signed all of them and is so excited to give them to his classmates next week. Thankfully he has a tiny class. Only 15 students including him. Thanks to Pinterest for the idea.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.