Monday, February 25, 2013

Good deal turned into a project!

I found this super nice ceramic tissue box holder on clearance the other day for $2.00. The only issue I had with it is that it is super ugly. I even showed kris my bargain of the day and he said "it was only $2 because it is ugly!" So I started thinking how could I turn such a bargain item into something the boys would like. Then I remembered that i didn't use one of the pictures I had printed out to hang on the bathroom wall......so I decided to cut out the pictures and mod podge them onto the tissue box.

Before


After


After


After


After


The boys seem to really like it.....altogether this cost me about $5 total. Not to shabby and the quality of the tissue holder is hard to beat. What a win win!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.