Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Milk Weeds

Owen didn't have school today so kris got the boys up and fed, so that I could sleep in a little bit. I have been exhausted lately so I'm so appreciative of any extra sleep I can get.

Anyway I decided to jump in the shower before heading downstairs for the day when Owen greeted me in the bathroom and said so matter of factly as he was holding a half eaten butterfinger in his hand.... "Wyatt's been eating your "milk weeds" all morning! He's had at least three so far!"

I love how he called them "milk weeds". I may have to start calling them that from now on!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.