Sunday, March 10, 2013

Another busy day

It was another busy day for us. My nephews hung out with us for a little bit this morning. We haven't had them over in a while so it was super great for the four boys to be together. They played hungry hippos over and over. It was fun to watch!


Being goofs!


Then later in the day my sister had her annual St. Patrick's Day party. I took the boys to the dollar store on our way there and them each pick out two things. Owen wanted this beard and hat. Looking good buddy!


Wyatt only wanted this girly headband from the store...so I didn't fight him on it. It was adorable.


All decked out in our green outfits.


My beautiful sister, host of the party and her boyfriend.


The kids were really into dressing up this year because my sister had a "most green" contest. This is my nephew, Nathan, putting everything green on in sight to win. And he did!!


Owen the charmer!


Me and wy man.


Me and o man.


When we got home last night I let the boys play for a few while I picked up the house and did some laundry. We ended our night by watching Smurfs. It was a nice way to end our busy day. Then we all had a slumber party in my bed. Love me some cuddle time with my boys!


Happy weekend to all of you!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.