Friday, March 15, 2013

Sweet wy

It's no secret that both of my boys get car sick...very often. Usually I know when it is coming. They will whine a bit and with Owen he gives me enough warning so that I can pull over and save him and the car from the unpleasantness that vomiting creates. But with wy I'm not that lucky yet, so usually even though I know it is coming there isn't much time for me to do anything.
Today was one of our unlucky days. We were about half way home from taking Owen to school when wy told me that his stomach hurt and he was car sick. I rolled down the window and gave him a bag but it was too late. He started sobbing because he was wearing his super man costume (his actual costume from Halloween) and he was so worried that he had ruined it. When I got him to calm down and the puking stopped I heard him smacking his lips. I asked him if it tasted gross and was going to reassure him that we were almost home when he responded, "no it's not gross, it tastes like pineapple."
So we got home, I cleaned out my car and his car seat. Stripped him naked when he walked into the house. Threw his clothes in the washing machine and gave him a bath.
I love this picture of him. This is wy being wy. So serious, so sweet!! He's all better and clean now.
Happy Friday!!




Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.