Saturday, March 30, 2013

Cute Owen story

I asked Owen to take some boxes outside and put them by the trash. He was outside for a little while and I didn't think much of it because it was a beautiful day. When he finally came back in he said that he also checked the mailbox but there was none. I said "oh, you went all the way to the mailbox? So that's what took you so long." He just kind of blew me off.

Well after I put the boys to bed I started cleaning the kitchen and happened to look out of the front window when I noticed that our trash can was by the street with the boxes placed next to it. I did a double take because I remembered that our trash day isn't until Thursday. Owen took the trash out 5 days early.

When kris came home tonight he asked me why I took the trash out so I had to explain what Owen did. We had a good laugh about it and I told him I wondered if we will throw any of our neighbors off.....After all, Monday is April fools day!!!

He is such a goof, but a very helpful goof!!



These are not my trash cans....I just wanted a good visual. By the time I thought to post it was already dark outside!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.