Monday, March 11, 2013

Wyatt the goof

Yesterday I took the boys to JC Penny after church to look for a new pair of shoes for Owen. He was less than enthused to be there and was giving me a hard time. A really hard time, he had lots of tears and when I said we were leaving he cried harder and said "no, I want a new pair of shoes!" So I was trying to get him to calm down when out of the blue Wyatt brings us this girl with no head. When he first walked over to us he had her on his back like he was giving her a piggy back ride. Owen and I just starting cracking up. You can tell by wy's face that this girl was really heavy.





When I told him to go put her back he said he didn't know where she went. And of course a store associate walks up just then and I heard her laugh under her breath. I had to apologize to her and tell her that I had no idea where he stole the little mannequin from.

It was funny and embarrassing!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.