Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday fun

What a super great today was! We started our day out by heading to church. Owen had a play date set up for today so we brought his friend home with us after church. The boys had a great time playing and wrestling and running around.... It was the first non-family friend kid we have ever had over without a parent present so it was a first for us....and we all survived....and will do it again!

A bit of our day was spent like this......



And like this......


I played cards with the boys. I'm loving this picture of Owen. Look at how serious he is!


Wy played too...I helped him play but he didn't miss a beat and said "go fish" at all the appropriate times.


And of course we were goofy!


They wouldn't give me a nice smile so I'll take what I can get these days.


And we went outside. It was cold but finally we had a day without wind. They played for about an hour outside.


Wy was loving the swings.


Owen man swinging away.


My boys!! Love them!


Sweet boy.


Skating on a pile of ice.


Wy watching Owen sled down the hill in a dump truck.


Owen being brave. He was going fast!


And then we made some muffins, blueberry for wy and strawberry for o.


What good helpers.


Daddy helped a bit too.


we had a fantastic day! We ended our perfect day by playing a few more games, more go fish and a matching game that wy likes. Then we read a bit and I'm pretty certain the boys are out cold after a busy day. It was perfect!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.