Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Serious cuteness!!

We had a good night tonight. Just the three of us. The boys had a nice bath and we read lots of books and they went right to bed without any issues. I even gave myself a mental pat on the back thinking how great the whole bed time process was tonight.....and then I heard it.....giggles...lots of them. So I headed upstairs, preparing to put my best mean face on and scold them for not being in their own beds, but instead I find this! The sweetest thing ever and it melted my heart!! Owen reading to Wyatt and being so goofy about it that wy is just literally cracking up at everything Owen says!


Adorable!


So I let them be....these are bonding times. Moments like these I shouldn't ruin just because of a clock. They will eventually fall asleep and they will be fine tomorrow. I couldn't ruin this moment for them.

I'm soaking it all in tonight. Smiling as I write this, knowing that my boys love each other and feeling so grateful and beyond blessed to have these two boys who are mine, a gift to me!!


The best gift anyone could ever receive. Enjoy these moments when you can! They define us!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.