Sunday, April 10, 2011

80 and sunny! and Wyatt is 11 months.....

Owen played outside all day today....it was the first gorgeous day of the year. Here is Wyatt man, 11 months old....where does the time go?
Wyatt and Kris
Wyatt and me
I chased after the boys today as they rode around the sub in owen's truck. Wyatt was so happy, though he kept turning around to make sure I was in sight. Once he saw me he would smile and would turn around again facing forward. Owen is a great listener and knows how to get out of the way of traffic and when to stop and look both ways. I'm hoping this will be a great way for me to get the exercise my body needs this summer. I must have ran about 1/4 mile today alone just trying to keep up with them.

I love this picture of the back of Owen and Wyatt. So serious, so cool and collected, so REAL to both of their personalities! Here is the best shot I could get of the two of them looking at me. Look at how cool Owen looks, he picked out his hat today at the store.....I hope he will be my shopping buddy one day!
Hope you enjoyed these pictures of my boys and our family......I will try to be better about posting more pics on here for you all to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. jill, the boys are SO cute!!!! can't believe wyatt is walking on his own...we're almost there with isla (14 1/2 months mind you) :) have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.