Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Owen continues to be a STINKER!

Every night before the boys go to bed we take some time to pick up the house (mainly the toy mess). I need the house to be decluttered before bed otherwise I have a hard time relaxing for the night. So tonight I had everything picked up however when I went to take Wyatt upstairs for the night I noticed that Owen's crocs were still on the floor. So as I headed up the stairs with Wyatt I said, "Owen please put your crocs away." And his response was "okay momma, where do you want me to put them?" To which I replied, "Just get them off the floor. In the closet." When I came downstairs this is how I found his crocs.


They make lovely closet knobs, don't they?
He is so stinking cute and continues to be a handful!




I can't believe he will be 4 in just over a month and a half......he certainly acts much older, but I want him to stay my baby forever!





1 comment:

  1. jill, this made me smile! it's amazing how kids take what you say literally...but then put their spin on things! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.