Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A day at the museum....

We took a trip today to Midland and visited a dinosaur exhibit. Owen had lots of fun doing all of the hands-on activities that they had. This was his favorite activity. Look at his concentration.....he was very into this!
Here are me and Wyatt hanging out by a dinosaur puzzle.

Owen at the stamping station....again super concentrated.....he wouldn't even look at me and smile. One of the many dinosaurs the museum had on display.
Wyatt hanging out....thankfully the museum wasn't busy so he did a lot of walking. More importantly Julie, my mom and aunt were there so they helped me chase him around all day.

We had a good time, it was long though and we were tired when we got home. After the museum the boys went to a butterfly garden and saw lots of beautiful butterflies.


The boys are sound asleep now and I hope that they sleep in a little bit in the morning- I know I could use a good nights sleep after a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.