Sunday, April 17, 2011

Diet update

well so far so good on our diets! Kris and I have been at this diet for almost 3 weeks now. We have two weeks to go and then will transition to an Atkins or South Beach diet. Kris is down 21lbs!!!! I'm done about 10....not holding my breath though because I got my steroids upped again so I'm just a little fearful my efforts will be short lived. last night we went to Applebee's for dinner. It was the first time we "cheated" or rather "splurged" since our diet start almost 3 weeks ago........we ordered cheese sticks as an appetizer and kept to our diet for our main entrees. But then, our lovely waitress asked if we wanted to try one of their desserts for only $1.....(i'm always looking for a good deal, so who could turn down a dessert for $1??) So anyway it was the corner of a brownie and one scoop of ice cream....it was perfect. Just the right amount. I did feel a little bit guilty but it could have been worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.