Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fun in the sun! Well, fun in the water at least!

No sun in Michigan quite yet and the snow is still falling, but we are so happy that we were able to sneak away for a few nights and enjoy some much needed family time. Here are Owen and Wyatt playing (rather posing) on a turtle animal they had in the kiddie pool. Owen was awesome in the water park, was very independent and had a great time.....for the most part. He went down one of the big slides with Kris and when they came out at the bottom their tube flipped over and Owen went under water....he doesn't like going under water and was quite scared thus his sad face! He was a trooper though and continued to ride down the big adult slides with me and Kris later during our stay.
Here is right after they flipped. Oh how I hate seeing my boy so sad! Thankfully his daddy protected him!


Me and Wyatt hanging out in the lazy river. The water was warm and other then the fact that I had to constantly duck out of the way of falling water buckets of water and other waterfall type of obstacles, we enjoyed our lazy river down time. We must have cuddled for almost 45 minutes. It was great!! It helped that Wyatt was exhausted so he didn't move around much and just let me hold him and sing to him.




I love this picture of me and Wyatt....it was the best I could do since I took it myself. I know he isn't looking at the camera, but he is looking at his momma....so SWEET!



Another picture that I took, I love this one too....Wyatt's eyes are so blue and he has the cutest little look on his face!



Owen on one of the many water slides. This was actually the smallest of the water slides. I didn't dare take pictures of the other water slides because I didn't want my camera to get wet. Owen looks a bit frightened in this picture but he really wasn't...he loved this slide!
We can't wait to go back....Owen can't stop talking about the big 400 gallon water bucket that kept dumping water all over the park! It was a great trip and exactly what we needed!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.