Monday, March 7, 2011

Nights like these I love my job

It's nights like these where I love my job.....Owen and I are cuddling before bed and I have my computer out trying to get some work done. Typing with one hand and giving my boy a back scratch with my other hand......it doesn't get much better then this! Don't get me wrong.....there are plenty of times where it is very hard to separate home and work life while working from home, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! I love being home with my boys! LOVE IT! I know that I am very blessed to have such a wonderful opportunity and a great company who trusts the work that I do from home....SO blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.