Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wyatt is 10 months!

I promised a picture of Wyatt man since I haven't posted a 10 month picture of him yet! Well here you go......we let him go for a truck ride this weekend with Owen. By the time I ran in the house to get my camera and came back outside, Owen was already done driving the truck.....but I was still able to capture this picture of Wyatt! He looks huge to me in this picture. He is getting quite big. He has four teeth on top and two bottom teeth. He is walking like a champ- practically running! And he remains a good, sweet, little boy. But he does have a little bit of a stubborn streak in him like his momma......I was thinking Wyatt was just like his daddy but his personality is shinning through a little more every day and boy of boy between him and Owen, Kris and I are going to be in trouble! But we continue to love them to pieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.