Friday, March 11, 2011

Really?


Well, back at it! Can't seem to sleep....so while I am sitting here in my comfortable chair in the corner of my bedroom I was thinking to myself, why can't I sleep?
And then I realized that I am on 8 prescription medications, 3 vitamins on a daily basis. And on top of that, I am on the methotrexate injection weekly. I just had the fullest dose last night so I am hoping that in a very short period of time I will start seeing visible results in the way I feel.
The funny/ironic part is that I am on a sleeping medication....it says online that the pill is supposed to be used to treat depression/anxiety disorders and also is used as a sleeping agent. Well, I have news for you Trazadone.....you don't seem to do anything for me!
On the plus side my hair this morning seems so full and shiny and thick! I was fearful that since the methotrexate is used as a chemo drug and one of the side effects is "hair thinning" that I would inevitably have to deal with some hair loss.....not sure if it is the folic acid that I am taking or what, but I am liking my hair! I have a meeting later this morning and am actually thinking about wearing my hair down today (which I NEVER do).
So this is my random post for the day......just a lil tidbit of information. I do wish that I could sleep, when I do sleep it seems to be a sound sleep, just not for more then a few hours.
I just have to keep telling myself, this too shall pass! And I am thankful and BLESSED beyond belief! I really have nothing to complain about so I just need to try to make the best of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.