Friday, December 2, 2011

Advent season has begun....want some chocolate?

A conversation that took place just a few minutes ago....

Me: "Hey Owen, if you eat your lunch I'll give you a piece of chocolate from your advent calendar that Grammy gave you."

Owen: "I don't like that chocolate."

Me: "Why not?"

Owen: "Cause it tastes like poop!"

Me: "How do you know what poop tastes like?"

Owen "Because I ate that chocolate yesterday!"

Okay Owen, you win! How can you keep a straight face during a conversation like that?!

Thankfully I bought them an advent calender the other day too so I will see if he is more satisfied with the chocolate in that one....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.