Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy birthday Kris.....32 years young

Happy birthday to my wonderful, amazing husband and father of my boys! We love you so much and are thankful to you for all of your hard work. We are surely blessed to have you!

We started out the morning at our favorite Saturday morning destination....a local donut shop. We had breakfast with my family and had donuts for dessert!

Then we came home and enjoyed a few hours of just the four of us hanging out. Later this afternoon Kris' parents, EE and Mr. Craig came over to celebrate. We were bummed that Kris' grandma couldn't come too and hope she feels better soon.

Kris and I made homemade pierogi about a week ago and yesterday Kris picked up the kielbasa on his way home. I made a cranberry jello salad and cake pops for dessert. Everything was so good and all homemade. I was proud to serve the meal to his family.
What a good looking man if I do say so myself!!



Me and him.....him and me!


The boys and Grammy were playing Mario Kart on Wii. Wyatt was just cracking up.....he thought it was SO funny!


Check out how well they are doing.....just kidding....both Owen and Grammy were consistantly in last and second to last place. They were having fun though.Look at how happy they all are......




I made cake pops for Kris' birthday dessert and O-man helped me decorate them. Kris' mom and Owen and Wyatt made these cupcakes the other day. Good stuff!


Grammy with her oldest son. Thanks to grammy for enduring the pain 32 years ago....a complete and natural birth with NO drugs. Way to go mom!!I think we all had a nice time. Kris and his mom played Call of Duty Modern Warfare for a little bit and Kris played PS3 after everyone left for a while. Now Kris and I are deciding if we should get Taco Bell for a late night snack......it was a good day. Love you Kris!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.