Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

Merry Christmas to all of our friends and family! We hope that your day was blessed with God's love and grace. We enjoyed spending our day with Kris' family. The boys had a few hours at home this morning to play with all of their cool new presents before we headed out to Canton for the rest of the day.

Yesterday we celebrated Christmas with my family. I will post pictures from today in a little bit. The following are our pictures from yesterday. Thanks to my sister for taking such great photos. They sure will serve as precious memories for many years.

And let's not forget the reason for today....to celebrate the birth of Jesus. I am so blessed to be in a family of so many believers. I hope that I can raise my boys, with the help of Kris, to come to know Jesus as their personal Lord and savior at an early age. I pray that prayer for my boys daily. Thank you God for sending your son to save us from our sins and for delivering us from evil. We truly have nothing....everything that we have is a gift from you....Owen and Wyatt are amazing gifts and I'm so honored and humbled to be able to raise them! Thank you for them, they are the best gift that I received today and every day!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.