Saturday, December 10, 2011

Owen the hoarder

Owen likes to wake up really early and go downstairs in the morning by himself. Then he will hoard food underneath a chair in the family room. I don't know why I don't check under this chair every morning......obviously as you can see from the pictures that's the first thing I should do when I head downstairs.





I really don't know what to do with him. When I ask him why he does this he says that he doesn't want to get in trouble so he hides it..... I keep telling him that he won't get in trouble if he just tells me about it and STOPS putting all kinds of food underneath the chair on our nice carpet.


And really Owen, TWO jars of peanut butter? One wasn't good enough for you? And you can't really tell from the picture but in the blue bowl is chocolate cereal mixed with gogurt....yummmm!!!


He's always up to something....always!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.