Monday, December 5, 2011

The boys saw santa!!

Santa visited our favorite coney island last weekend. Wyatt wasn't quite sure what to do with him but he sat on his lap and was a good little boy.

Our boys!Owen was so eager to go sit on Santa's lap and tell him everything he wanted for Christmas.....that kid wants a lot of stuff! Our usual server was the one who set all of this up and was taking the pictures. I think she did a nice job.....what a nice memory for the boys to have!


And just today Owen told me that he no longer likes marbles. He has been crazy about marbles for months now and of course Kris and I got him a huge marble set for one of his gifts. I'm not sure what to do....I'm sure when he sees it all set up he will LOVE it!!


I hope you are all enjoying the joy that the Christmas season brings.....we sure are!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful family picture!! owen is so handsome and grown up looking! it's been a while since i've been on..catching up, sorry in advance for lots of comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.