Sunday, February 13, 2011

Almost Valentine's Day!


And I must say that I am an absolute "girl" on any romantic holiday....as much as I know it is super cheesy, I just can't help myself. This year was fun because I got to buy something for all of my boys!


But today is not only almost Valentine's day, it is Wyatt's 9 month birthday.....my boy is getting SO big...and getting into SO much! But we are in love with him just the same and are amazed at what a good, mild mannered boy he is turning into. It is funny to watch Owen and Wyatt and see their differences! Owen is totally a Moskal and Wyatt (as of now) is totally a Young. Good qualities on both sides of course but Owen is going to be my "chatty Kathy" while Wyatt is going to be my "mellow fellow".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.