Monday, February 14, 2011

My boys

Kris' mom made a fantastic Valentine's Day meal and had us all over on Saturday night for dinner. I had a rough day Saturday after increasing some of my new meds and not being able to take my prescription anti-inflammatory or any over the counter anti-inflammatory medication (due to the fact that they can affect your kidneys) so needless to say I felt horrible. I spent the good part of the day in bed but finally decided it would do me no good to stay home alone (and have to make my own dinner), so I mustered up the energy and took a shower and went to Canton with Kris and the boys! I'm so glad I did! My in-laws are amazing hosts and as always we had a wonderful time. My father-in-law and mother-in-law even gave the boys a much needed bath and got them all lotioned up and in their PJ's so they were ready for the way home to fall asleep in the car. Thanks to my mother-in-law for taking this picture of me and Wyatt. I realize I look really sleepy (I think Wyatt actually looks more sleepy) - but I'm so happy that I have a nice picture of me and my baby! He is such a good boy....I'm going to try to get better about mommy and me pictures with the boys! Thanks again to my in-laws for their help and support on Saturday night, wouldn't have been the same without their hospitality, kindness and love!
Kris took this picture just a few hours ago when we went upstairs to go to bed. It's nights like these that make me nervous.....Owen was told many times tonight not to sleep in the hallway, let alone so close to the stairs.....but since he is such a "good listener".... ended up like this! Thankfully we didn't have a stair emergency and have to take him in to get checked out! He didn't even make a peep when Kris carried him back in his bed! Yes, this would be our stubborn child, but man oh man is he ever a smooth talker and charmer when needed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.