Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thank You!

Thank you to all of you who voted for the picture I submitted to the blog contest for the Christmas Outtake contest. After a stressful 5 days of checking the blog like a crazy woman, I am happy to say that WE WON!!

I honestly couldn't have done it without your help! And I think only two of you voted because you saw my blog, so thanks so much!!!

Check back soon for the photo session pics...hopefully I will be able to get a sneak peak on here if possible.

Now gotta start shopping for some trendy outfits for the boys and a swanky outfit for me for our photo shoot!

Thanks again! Love to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.