Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day 2011


So I agree that these aren't the most glorious photos of my boys but I had a really bad day today and by the time I remembered that I said that I would post pictures of them it was dinner time and they were tired and dirty! Oh well, at least I remembered and can document Valentine's Day 2011!!
Hope you all had a great day today! Kris' grandma had back surgery today and did great....I didn't have a chance to go and visit her today however will try to go up tomorrow. We are praying that she will recovery quickly and that she will feel great once completely healed. She is such a young, hip great grandma to Owen and Wyatt and it will be nice to know that she is feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.