Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I need your help faithful blog readers.....

I entered a photo contest....It is a Christmas outtake contest where you submit your picture of a picture that turned out well, pretty badly! The picture I entered is #1 and is of Julie (my sister) and Owen and Wyatt and my two nephews.

IF you want to help us out please go to:

http://www.thomgirlphoto.com/

Click on blog and then you can go to the contest entry. There are 6 total pictures submitted. My picture is in the lead so far with 9 votes!! You can vote once per day and it is tracked by IP address. Please tell your friends and family to vote too, if they know us they will help me to win a free sitting fee and a 16x20 print.

Thanks everyone in advance! I hope my picture wins....I think it stands a good chance!

Have a great day!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.